I just found this article and resource to help find ways to travel the world. I hope you will read and watch with interest.
Sepang (Malaysia) (AFP) – Malaysia this week opens what it calls the world’s largest airport built specifically for low-cost airlines, a project driven by budget travel’s phenomenal growth but which debuts under the shadow of missing flight MH370. The $1.2 billion facility near the main Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) was originally targeted to open three years ago but has been hit by ……Malaysia to open new budget airport in MH370 shadow
Now it’s your turn. Take advantage of this information and start travel around the world the best you can and inspire others.
Check out here for more on travel the world for a year
- Advocacy For More Backpacking Travel Around The World rootstraveler.com
- GBTA Foundation Forecasts Double-Digit Growth for Brazilian Business Travel – Successful Meetings
- Average commuter spends over a year travelling in a lifetime – Fleet World
- Tube strike: London Underground – the world’s most expensive metro – Telegraph.co.uk
- How To Travel For Free (or pretty damn near it … – WordPress.com