This is great information on how you can travel around the world. Make sure you check it out.
After four months traveling through Latin America, culminating in a visit to Brazil for the World Cup, Lyman Hall High School alumnus Peter Karl returned to the United States last week. Karl and three friends from Emerson College set out April 2 to film a World Cup documentary….Wallingford resident recounts ‘amazing journey’ for film about World Cup soccer
I hope you enjoyed these resources on tips and mindset to travel around the world and that you will get advantage of it in the near future.
Check out here for more on travel the world for a year
- See more about travel the world for a year
- Reader Success Story: Stranded in Tokyo | Frugal Travel Guy
- Travel Tips From A Digital Nomad (Travelling the World For Life …
- Advice on quitting your job and travelling for a year – BBC.com
- A Wandering Nomad | A twenty-year old gal … – WordPress.com