I just found this article and resource to help find ways to travel the world. I hope you will read and watch with interest.
What you don’t know about in-flight entertainmentNEWS.com.auIn-flight movies are subject to some of the most cutthroat censorship policies in the entertainment world, even to the point of editing out competitive airline logos. Incidents earlier this year shed light on the censorship policies of some countries …The super-cen…What you don’t know about in-flight entertainment – NEWS.com.au
I hope you enjoyed these resources on tips and mindset to travel around the world and that you will get advantage of it in the near future.
Check out here for more on travel the world for a year
- See more about travel the world for a year
- How I Did It: 1 Year of World Travel (On $300 A Month)
- What you don’t know about in-flight entertainment – NEWS.com.au
- Vive le tourisme! France is still the world’s most popular country – Telegraph.co.uk
- Adventures in Wonderland | Not just a travel blog… – WordPress.com