I just found this article and resource to help find ways to travel the world. I hope you will read and watch with interest.
World Health Organisation GENEVA — The World Health Organization (WHO) today reiterated its position that the risk of transmission of Ebola virus disease during air travel remains low….WHO: Air Travel Is Low-risk For Ebola Transmission
Now it’s your turn. Take advantage of this information and start travel around the world the best you can and inspire others.
Related resources below about travel the world
- Advocacy For More Backpacking Travel Around The World
- Health Officials Try to Quell Fear of Ebola Spreading by Air Travel – New York Times
- Breathtaking Mashpi Lodge Retreat Wins the 2014 World Travel Award for … – Inhabitat
- Cyclists travel the world for charity – KETV Omaha
- Blonde and (A)broad | Just a girl traveling the world – WordPress.com